Liners & Young Plants Ltd
Terms and Conditions dated 4th/May/2017
Revised due to EU privacy regs 22/5/18
1.By ordering plants it is deemed that the terms and conditions are accepted by the buyer.
2. All plants and goods remain the property of Liners & young Plants Ltd until paid for in full.
3. All payments must be made in full within 30 days all outstanding amounts after this period are subject to a 5% monthly interest per month or part month, unless terms agreed otherwise.
4. Collection of plants from the nursery is best with an arranged time and date. For customers who cannot collect we offer the service that we will box up all the plants and send them to you, arranging with the carrier to deliver on the day you request, this is done on your behalf and there is no boxing up charge. Responsibility for goods sent by carrier passes to the buyer once the goods leave the premises of Liners & Young Plants Ltd.
5. Reserved plants are subject to them not dying, and that there are no monies outstanding to Liners & Young Plants Ltd longer than 30 days.
6. Prices are correct at the point of invoicing.
7. Plants grown to order will be subject to a deposit of 20% of the value of the plants and this is not refundable should the customer cancel the order at any time. Work will not start until the order is received in writing or email and any agreed deposit paid
8. Verbal orders and requests for reserves must be backed up by confirmation by email, All orders and requests will be confirmed by email.
9. All invoices will be sent by email
10 Minimum quantity per variety is 10, less than 10 charged at same rate as 10, except for collections.
11. VAT is charged at 4% to all VAT registered customers, those not VAT registered will pay nothing extra.
12. Complaints about plants must be made in writing within 48hrs of delivery, and where possible backed up by photographic evidence. A full refund or replacement of plants at our discretion will be offered for genuine complaints. Complaints about delivery should be made to the carrier, this currently is UK Mail.
13. Discount will be given to all customers over 90 years old visiting the nursery with both parents.
14. These terms and conditions replace all other terms and conditions published or printed in the past
15. Plants are labelled correctly to the best of our knowledge, and we cannot be held responsible for incorrectly named plants.
16. Plants grown from seed are only labelled with what was on the seed packet, and may by the very nature of seed raised stock vary. We cannot be held responsible for flower colour or form.
17. Information given in the availability list or catalogue must not be taken too seriously, for accurate information on a plant please speak to us.
18. We always check as far as is practical for pests and diseases, we cannot be expected to destroy the rootball searching for weevil larvae. Nor use a microscope looking for RSM. We are currently using biological control for pests and see this as a better option than chemicals, should anyone want further information please speak to us.
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE) is a phrase used in an attempt to reduce legal liability for potentially incorrect or incomplete information supplied in a contractually related document such as a quotation or specification.
20. Your essential data will be held by us on computer, this will include your contact details and a record of your invoices with us. Should at any time you wish to see this information please contact us, likewise should you wish us not to keep records on you, you can ask for them to be deleted at any time, whilst this may clash with HM tax office demands in which invoices are needed to be kept for 7 years. We will delete as much as possible, and not send you emails.